IT’S AN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THE WORLD GET ON TOGETHER
Why do people call us the world’s most international company? Is it because we operate in more countries than any other logistics provider? Is it because we invented cross border shipping over 45 years ago? Or is it, perhaps, because what we do connects people across the world. And the more we can connect people, the better life on earth becomes.
We love our role in the world and we’re looking for the right people to help us maintain – and grow it. People like you.
Maintain accurate and detailed records of the indebtedness of individual customers; Apply collection effort to secure settlement of outstanding receivables in accordance with agreed terms; enforce and follow up on payment commitments from customers.
• Set and monitor monthly collection targets by territory service centre.
• Allocation of customer payments against relevant invoices, following up on part payments.
• Analyse and make recommendations by customer to minimise bad debt exposure.
• Distribution of invoices and statement of account to all credit customers
• Liaise with Sales regarding incorrect pricing
• Review Aged Debt Analysis with each Territory Manager, to establish existing and potential bad debt exposure
• In conjunction with the Area Sales Manager and the National Sales Manager co-ordinate and distribute credit suspension letter
• Manage assigned customer portfolio to maintain AR and bad debt exposure.
• Release of collection letters. Needs Sales advice and approval on suspension of credit facilities and writing off charges.
• Work under general supervision with regular review and guidance from a supervisor. Refer complex and unusual problems to supervisor.
1-3 years of experience in area of responsibility. Intermediate service, production, or support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function. Demonstrates basic knowledge of a technical or specialty area. Readily learns and applies new information/concepts in area of practice
- Offerd Salary0- $15,000
- Career LevelOfficer
- Experience3 Years
- IndustryDelivery Services
- QualificationAssociate Degree